RCFL Recruitment 2022 Notification | Education Qualification | How to Apply | Exam Pattern | Salary Details
RCFL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @rcfltd.com : Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) has released a notification for recruitment to below mentioned post. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from today onwards. ie. 12 March 2022 to 28 March 2022 The RCFL has invited the candidates to apply against the many posts like Operator (Chemical) Trainee and Junior Fireman Gr. II in various Disciplines in unionized category
Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Candidates can go through this post to know the eligibility, qualification, selection criteria and other details.
RCFL recruitment Notification
Table of Contents
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) is the main recruitment authority which is going to recruit the 137 Posts in the all over india. 132 vacancies for the post of Operator Chemical Trainee (Chemical), 04 vacancies are for the post of Post Junior Fireman Grade 3 and remaining. Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Recruitment Official Notification in pdf format is now uploaded to our website and bank officially websites. The Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) recruitment 2022. Online form will be filled from 12th March 2022 to 28th March 2022
RCFL recruitment Online form Link
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Recruitment 2022 Online application and registration form link are also available on this page. The Eligible candidates need to apply through online mode only. Last date to fill out the Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Recruitment 2022 Online Form is 28/03/2022. So candidates are requested to apply or fill out the Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Recruitment 2022 below mention Post Online Application Form before the last date ends.
RCFL Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)
|Name of the Posts
|Operator Chemical Trainee (Chemical) Junior Fireman Grade 3
|Online Application Start Date
|12th March 2022
|Online Application Last Date
|28th March 2022
|trade test and Online test
- Online Registration of Application starts from 12/03/2022
- Last date for Online Registration of Application 28/03/2022
Educational Qualification and age Limit
|Age Limit (Upper)–
|Operator Chemical Trainee (Chemical)
|Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)Recruitment Required to B.Sc Chemistry with 55% marks OR 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology or 12th with Science and direct admission to second year/3rd semester in Chemical Engineering/Technology
|Not more than 40 years for reserved Category
|Junior Fireman Grade 3
|Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)Recruitment Required to SSC with 6 months fire certificate and 1-year experience
|Not more than 40 years for reserved Category
- Non – refundable application fee of Rs. 700/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) plus Bank Charges and applicable taxes (GST) for the posts in Unionized
- category are required to be paid by General, OBC and EWS category candidates at the time of submission of online application form.
- SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Female category candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected based on a trade test and Online test.
A. Operator(Chemical) Trainee:
- Selected candidate will be undergoing training for One Year and will be paid consolidated stipend of Rs.9000/-. The Hostel Accommodation/quarter on sharing basis (free of cost) will be provided to them during the training period. Medical facility for self will be provided to the extent of RCF Hospital. Available Sports Complex facility will be provided by RCF Ltd.
- After successful completion of ONE year of training the Trainees will be absorbed in the ‘A6 Grade’ as ‘Operator Grade – II’ in the pay scale of Rs.22000-60000/- and the Gross Salary will be Rs. 41,888 (Approx.) which includes Basic Pay +VDA (29.4%)+Perks (34%)+HRA (27%). Besides, onabsorption, the employee is entitled to company accommodation, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Free Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Accident Insurance and Social Security Schemes as per Company rules. Available Sports Complex facility will be provided by RCF Ltd.
B. Junior Fireman Grade II (A3)
Total Monthly Gross Salary at the minimum of the A3 scale (Rs.18000 – 42000) which includes, Basic Pay +VDA (29.4%)+Perks (34%)+HRA (27%) works out to Rs. 34,272/- approximately. Company accommodation, if desired, will be provided subject to availability in lieu of HRA with standard terms and conditions. Employee is also entitled to Performance Related Pay (PRP), Free Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Accident Insurance, and Social Security Schemes as per Company rules. Available Sports Complex facility will be provided by RCF Ltd.
Thank you for reading this article. You can contact us for more information
When Will the official Notification of RCFL Recruitment 2022 ?
The official Notification for RCFL Recruitment 2022 released on 12/03/2022
How many vacancies are there in RCFL Recruitment 2022?
RCFL Recruitment 2022 total vacancies are 137
How To Apply RCFL Recruitment 2022?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What Is The Last Date For Applying RCFL Recruitment 2022 ?
The link for online application will be put up on RCFL website on 12.03.2022, 00.00 HR. and the link will remain open for 16 days from the date of opening of link.
What Is The Selection Process For RCFL Recruitment 2022 ?
The candidates shortlisted for online / written test on the basis of their “online applications” are NOT required to submit any document / certificate at present. The self-attested photocopies of all the relevant original documents / certificates shall be required to be submitted by the candidates as and when asked at the time of verification of original documents / certificates at appropriate stage. ( i.e before personal interview for Final selection.)