GPSSB Gram Sevak and Mukhya Sevika Syllabus | Gram Sevak and MukhyaSevika Notification | Online Form Link | Educational Qualification | How To Apply
GPSSB (Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board) is hiring 1571 posts of Gram Sevak Class –III and 225 posts of Mukhya Sevika Class – III. Candidates can download the official notification and application link below.
GPSSB (Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board) has released the official notification for the recruitment (Bharti) is 1571 posts of Gram Sevak and 225 posts of Mukhya Sevika in Gujarat state. Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board (GPSSB) is the main recruitment authority which is going to recruit the 1571 Gram Sevak &225 Mukhya Sevika posts against advertisement no. GPSSB/202122/14 and 15 in the Gujarat state. Gram Sevak & Mukhya Sevika recruitment 2022 pdf is now uploaded at our website and ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Panchayat Gram Sevak & Mukhya Sevika recruitment 2022 Gujarat Online form will be filled from 30th March 2022 to 15th April 2022.
GPSSB Gram Sevak and Mukhya Sevika 2022 Recruitment Notification Pdf
GPSSB Gram Sevak Recruitment 2022 District wise Vacancy Details : There are 1571 vacancies for a GramSevak in the state out of which 87 vacancies are in Kheda, 86 in Banaskantha, 85 in Surat, 83 in Kutch, 82 in Valsad, 80 in Anand, 69 in Ahmedabad, 66 in Bharuch, 63 in Tapi, 58 in Vadodara, 55 in Surendranagar, 52 in Rajkot, 50 in Dahod, 50 in Gandhinagar, 47 in Aravalli, 44 in Mehsana, 45 in Amreli, 38 in Gir Somnath, 37 in Sabarkantha, 37 in Junagadh, 34 in Junagadh, 27 in Mahisagar,27 in Morbi, 16 in Jamnagar, 14 in Bhavnagar, 14 in Devbhoomi Dwarka, 11 in Dangs and 10 in Botad. A total of 1571 vacancies are filed.
GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 District wise Vacancy Details : There are 225 vacancies for a Mukhya Sevika in the state out of which 25 vacancies are in Banaskantha, 19 in Anand, 18 in Dahod, 15 in Bhavnagar, 10 in Amreli, 09 in Dang, 09 in Rajkot, 09 in Surat, 08 in Valsad, 08 in Surendranagar, 07 in Jamnagar, 07 in Junagadh, 07 in Kheda, 07 in Tapi, 06 in Aravalli, 06 in Bharuch, 06 in Kutch, 06 in Narmada, 06 in Navsari, 05 in Panchmahal, 05 in Sabarkantha, 03 in Devbhoomi Dwarka, 03 in Girsomnath, 03 in Ahmedabad,03 in Vadodara, 02 in Botad, 02 in Junagadh, 02 in Porbandar and 01 in Morbi. A total of 225 vacancies are filled.
Those who are interested in GPSSB Gram Sevak and Mukhya Sevika 2022 can check details on in the PDF link given below.
GPSSB Gram Sevak and Mukhya Sevika 2022 Recruitment Online Form Link
The GPSSB Gram Sevak & Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 Online application and registration form link is also available on this page. The Eligible candidates need to apply though online mode only. Last date to fill the GPSSB Gram Sevak & Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 Online Form 15/04/2022. so candidates are requested to apply or fill the OJAS Gram Sevak & Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form before the Last date ends.
GPSSB Gram Sevak and Mukhya Sevika 2022 Recruitment – Overview
|Selection Noard||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board ( GPSSB )|
|Also Known as||GPSSB ( ગુજરાત પંચાયત સેવા પસંદગી બોર્ડ )|
|Department Name||Panchayats, Rural Housing and Rural Development Department|
|Advertisement No||14/2021-22 15/2021-22|
|Post name||Gram Sevak Mukhya Sevika|
|Total no. Of posts||Gram Sevak – 1571 Muikhya Sevika – 225|
|Application form Starts from||30/03/2022|
|Last Date for applying online||15/04/2022|
|Job Location||Gujarat State|
GPSSB Gram Sevak and Mukhya Sevika 2022 Educational Qualifications
- Gram Sevak Educational Qualification 2022: Bachelor of Rural Studies (except Bachelor of Rural Studies in Home Science)/B.Sc.(Agriculture) / B.E. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture) degree obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India ; or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956 ; or
- Diploma in Agriculture or Horticulture or Agriculture Engineering or Agro-processing or Polytechnic Diploma in Agriculture Co-operation Banking and Marketing obtained from any of the Agriculture Universities incorporated or established by or under the Central Agriculture Universities Act or a State Agriculture Universities Act in India;”
- Mukhya Sevika Educational Qualification 2022 : A Bachelor’s degree or as the case may be a Master’s degree in Home Science or Sociology or Child Development or Nutrition or Social Work obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956;
- Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967;
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or Both.
GPSSB Gram Sevak and Mukhya Sevika 2022 Recruitment : Selection Process And Pay Scale
- Gram Sevak : GPSSB Recruitment 2022: Selection Process And Pay Scale The candidates applying for the Gram Sevak posts through GPSSB recruitment 2022 will be selected on the basis of a Written Test. The selected candidates for the GPSSB Gram Sevak post will be paid a salary of Rs. 19,950/–
- Mukhya Sevika : GPSSB Recruitment 2022: Selection Process And Pay Scale The candidates applying for the Mukhya Sevika posts through GPSSB recruitment 2022 will be selected on the basis of a Written Test. The selected candidates for the GPSSB Mukhya Sevika post will be paid a salary of Rs. 31,340/-
GPSSB Gram Sevak and Mukhya Sevika 2022 Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 30th March 2022 (after 01:00 PM)
- Last Date of Online Application – 15th April 2022 (Till 23:59)
Gram Sevak Syllabus 2022
|Gram Sevak (Class-III)||1. General Awareness and General Knowledge *||20||GUJARATI||1 Hours|
|ગ્રામ સેવક||2. Gujarati Language and Grammar||15||GUJARATI||60 Minitues|
|(વર્ગ-૩)||3. English Language and Grammar||15||ENGLISH||૬૦ મિનીટ|
|4. Questions assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and technical knowledge with regard to the educational qualification..||50||GUJARATI|
Mukhya Sevika Syllabus 2022
|Mukhya Sevika (Class-III)||1. General Awareness and General Knowledge *||35||GUJARATI||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
|મુખ્ય સેવિકા||2. Gujarati Language and Grammar||20||GUJARATI|
|(વર્ગ-૩)||3. English Language and Grammar||20||ENGLISH||૯૦ મિનીટ|
|4. Questions assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and technical knowledge with regard to the educational qualification..||75||GUJARATI||દોઢ કલાક|
- * “General Awareness and General Knowledge” include questions related to –
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
- History of India and History of Gujarat.
- Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- Indian Economy and Planning.
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International Importance.
How to Apply online for OJAS GPSSB Gram Sevak & Mukhya Sevika
- Visit the official website of OJAS Gram Sevak & Mukhya Sevika recruitment 2022 Click Here
- Click on “Current Advertisement → “View All → Select Advertisement by Department → GUJARAT PANCHAYAT SERVICE SELECTION BOARD (GPSSB) → SELECT Advt. No. 202122/14 or 15 and click on apply button.
- Apply with OTR or An online application can be made by skip and filling in all the details
- Fill the required details.
- Upload Passport size Photo and signature
- Confirm application submit the form And pay the application fee
- Take print out after the final submission.
GPSSB Gram Sevak and Mukhya Sevika 2022 Recruitment: Application Fee
The candidate of general category has to pay the examination fee, for this the candidate is below will be able to pay the examination fee by any one of the methods
- Via post office
- Through online SBI e-pay
The candidates belonging to the unreserved general category need to pay Rs. 100 + Rs 12 Postal Charge as an application fee whereas the reserved category candidates have been exempted from paying the application fee.
Thank you for reading this article. You can contact us for more information.
When will GPSSB Gram Sevak and Mukhya Sevika recruitment starting date of online application ??
Gram Sevak and Mukhya Sevika recruitment 2022 starting date of online application is 30/03/2022
What is the GPSSB gram Sevak and Mukhya Sevika Salary?
Gram Sevak: 19950/-
Mukhya Sevika: 31340/-
Gram Sevak and Mukhya Sevika recruitment 2022 total number posts?
Gram Sevak number of post 1571 and Mukhya Sevika number post is 225 in all over in Gujarat
Gram Sevak and Mukhya Sevika recruitment 2022 last date of online application ?
Gram Sevak and Mukhya Sevika recruitment 2022 last date of online application is 15/04/2022
1 thought on “GPSSB Gram Sevak and Mukhya Sevika 2022 Recruitment Post |Apply Online”