SSC MTS 2022 Notification |SSC Havaldar |Official Notification | Education Qualification | How to Apply | Exam Pattern | Exam Syllabus
SSC MTS and Havaldar 2021 Exam is a national level exam conducted every year by the Staff Selection Commission to select qualified Persons into various departments and offices of the central government. Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in Central Government departments through SSC MTS Exam, and lots of candidates apply for this exam. The SSC MTS will be conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates in different government departments, and ministries for various posts like Watchman (Chowkidar), Gardener (Mali), Gatekeeper, Operator, Peon (Farash)across ministries and central government offices.
- Watchman (Chowkidar)
- Gardener (Mali)
- Peon (Farash)
The roles and responsibilities of the selected Candidates under SSC MTS have been mentioned below:
- Cleaning Offices
- Opening & Closing Offices
- Maintaining Records
- Maintenance of Records
- Delivering Posts
- Driving Vehicles.
- Watch and ward duties
- Work released to ITI qualifications
- Any other work assigned by the HOD
SSC MTS and Havaldar 2022 Official Notification
SSC MTS and Havaldar2021 Official Notification – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Official Notification for SSC SSC MTS and Havaldar 2021 exam for the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) on 22/03/2022. The Official Notification has been released on Staff Selection Commission official Website , so all candidates are advised to click the link below to download Notification Examination of SSC Havaldar 2021
SSC MTS and Havaldar 2022 Overview
|SSC MTS &Havaldar 2021 Notification Out||22/03/2022|
|SSC MTS &Havaldar 2021 Start Registration||22/03/2022|
|Apply for SSC MTS &Havaldar 2021 Last Date||30/04/2022|
|Last date and time for online fee payment||02/05/2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||03/05/2022 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||04/05/2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges||05/05/2022 to 09/05/2022 (23:00)|
|SSC MTS &Havaldar 2021 Admit Card Tier-1||July 2022|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date (Tier-1)||July 2022|
|Dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive)||To be updated soon|
Candidates who will qualify for the Tie-1 Combined Secondary (10th) Level Examination will be eligible for Tier-2 Examination, 100 questions will be asked from English Language (General English), General Intelligence and reasoning, Numerical Aptitude& General Awareness, every single question will have a weightage of 1 marks, meaning that for the correct answer an aspirant will get one marks, and in the answer will be incorrect then 0.25 mark will be deducted.
SSC MTS and Havaldar Essential Educational Qualifications
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Candidates possessing equivalent educational qualification shall also produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the authorities concerned at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the User Departments/ Appointing Authorities concerned
How To Apply SSC MTS & Havaldar Exam 2022
In order to apply for the SSC MTS & Havaldar 2021 Combined Secondary (10th) Level Examination, you must follow the following step-by-step procedure carefully. You will be able to apply for the application form.
Apply for the SSC Combined Secondary (10th) Level Examination 2021 firstly you have to visit the official website of SSC
The online application process for Staff Selection Commission MTS & Havaldar 2021 exam has begun from 22/03/2022 along with the release of its notification. The last date to apply online SSC MTS & Havaldar 2021 Exam is 30/04/2022. Quick Apply click on the below link.
SSC MTS and Havaldar 2022 Application Fee
- Gen / OBC – Rs. 100/-
- Women/SC / ST / PH – Exempted
- Payment will be made through Net Banking /Debit Card/Credit Card/E-Challan
SSC MTS and Havaldar 2021 Exam Pattern
SSC start conducting the Combined Secondary Level(10th)Exam in two levels for various posts:
- Tier – I :- Objective Multiple Choice(Computer-Based (online))
- Tier – II :- Descriptive Paper in Englishor any other language included in the 8th schedule of the constitution (Offline Mode)
SSC MTS and Havaldar 2021 Syllabus
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|2||General Intelligence & reasoning||25||25||General- 90 Minutes|
|4||General Awareness||25||25||For PwD- 120 Minutes|
SSC MTS and Havaldar Exam 2022 in Detail Tier 1 Syllabus
- General English(English Language)
Synonyms, Antonyms, Comprehension, Direct/Indirect Speech, Active/Passive Voice,, Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence structure, and its correct usage, Phrases, and Idioms.
- General Intelligence & reasoning
The test will include questions on Similarities and Differences, Arithmetical Computation, Decision Making, Figure Classification, Space Visualization, Problem Solving, Judgment, Analysis, Visual Memory, Observation, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetical Number Series, Analytical Functions,Non-Verbal Series etc.
- Numerical Aptitude
Time and Work, Number Systems, Discount, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Decimals and Fractions, Ratio and Proportion, Relationship between Numbers, Number System, Time And Distance, HCF/LCM, Profit and Loss, omputation of Whole Numbers, Percentages, Averages, Interest, Use Of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Ratio and Time
- General Awareness
Current events and India’s recent social and economic policies. Candidates should also keep themselves updated on India’s agreements/relations with the neighboring countries. Apart from that, candidates should cover the following topics:
- Current Affairs, Science – Inventions & Discoveries, Indian Constitution, Important Financial, History, Culture, Award-Winning Books, Economy and Polity, Awards and Honors
SSC MTS and Havaldar Exam Tier 2 Syllabus
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Short Essay and a Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution||50 (25+25)||45 minutes 60 minutes for the Pwd Persons|
As per Articles 344(1) and 351 of the Indian Constitution, the eighth schedule includes the recognition of the following 22 languages:
Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Dogri, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Maithili, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Santhali, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu & Urdu
- Paper-II will be of descriptive type in ‘Pen and Paper’ Mode in which the candidates will be required to write a short essay and a letter in English or any language included in the Schedule-VIII of the Constitution.
- Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements. However, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
- Paper-II will be held only for those candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
- In Paper-II, candidates must write their correct Roll Number at the prescribed places on the cover page of the Answer Book. Candidates must also affix signature and Left-hand Thumb Impression in the relevant columns in the Answer Book. Answer Books not bearing Roll Number, Signature and Left-hand Thumb Impression shall be awarded zero marks
- Candidates must not write any personal identity e.g. name, roll number, mobile number, address, etc. inside the Answer Book (Paper-II). Failure to adhere to these instructions will be treated as Unfair Means (UFM) and such candidates will be awarded zero marks and their candidature will be rejected.
Thank you for reading this article. You can contact us for more information.
When Will the official Notification of SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2022 ?
The official Notification for SSC MTS & Havaldar 2022 released on 22/03/2022
How many vacancies are there in SSC MTS Recruitment in Last Year?
SSC MTS Recruitment last year total are 7382 vacancies
How To Apply SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2022?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online by clicking the direct link mentioned in the article
What Is The Last Date For Applying SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2022 ?
The link for online application will be put up on SSC website on 22.03.2022, 00.00 HR. and the link will remain open till 30/04/2022 from the date of opening of link.
5 thoughts on “SSC MTS and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) 2022 Examination, Apply Online ”
I wish to got job