SPIPA Training Entrance Exam 2022 : SPIPA (Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration) has released an notification for the UPSC IAS, IPS and Other Central Government Exam Training 2022. Interested Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this Exam Training. You can find other details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, and how to apply are given below.
Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration also known as SPIPA was established in 1962 by Government of Gujarat as a apex training institute of Gujarat state. This institute was renamed in 1974 as SPIPA. This institute providing training to Government Employees including Gujarat Civil Services GAS, GPS, Class I & II, Nayab Mamlatdar, Clerk etc
SPIPA Training Entrance Exam 2022 for UPSC :Notification
SPIPA (Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration) running coaching class for UPSC Civil Services Exam Training. Interested and eligible candidates can join this SPIPA Coaching center by cracking SPIPA’s Entrance Exam for UPSC IAS, IPS and Other Central Government exam Training. SPIPA publishing notification for this exam this year. You can visit our website to get latest update from SPIPA.
SPIPA Training Entrance Exam 2022 Online Form Link
The SPIPA Training Entrance Exam 2022 Online application and registration form link is also available on this page. The Eligible candidates need to apply though online mode only. Last date to fill the SPIPA Training Entrance Exam 2022 Online Form 05/07/2022. so eligible candidates are requested to apply or fill the OJAS SPIPA Training Entrance Exam 2022 Online Application Form before the Last date ends.
SPIPA Training Entrance Exam 2022 Overview
|Training Center Name||SPIPA (Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration)|
|Training||UPSC Civil Services Exam|
|Total Available Seat||500|
|Application form Starts from||06/06/2022|
|Last Date for applying online||05/07/2022|
|Last date and time for online fee payment||05/07/2022 till 23:59 hours|
|Training Center City||Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot|
SPIPA Training Entrance Exam 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 06th June 2022 (after 02:00 PM)
- Last Date of Online Application – 05th July 2022 (Till 23:59)
Also Read : Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam Final Answer key
How many seats are available in SPIPA?
As on October, 2021 there are 500 seats available in SPIPA for UPSC IAS, IPS Civil Services Exam Training. SPIPA allocates 500 seats across different SPIPA Centers
- Ahmedabad Total 320 seats
- Rajkot Total 60 seats
- Vadodara Total 60 seats
- Surat Total 60 seats
Qualification for SPIPA Entrance Exam
- Candidate must be a Graduate or appeared last year / semester Exam
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate’s mother-tongue should be Gujarati
- He/she should passed Secondary or Higher Secondary Exam from Gujarat
- a resident of the state of Gujarat for a period of 5 years.
Age Limit for SPIPA Entrance Exam
- Age limit: 21 years to 32 years
- SEBC: 3 years Exemption
- SC / ST: 5 years Exemption
- Physical Handicaped: 10 years Exemption
SPIPA Entrance Exam Pattern
SPIPA Entrance exam is divided in two faze
- Preliminary Exam
- Main/Written Exam
- SPIPA Preliminary Entrance Exam is on MCQ Based (OMR Sheet) exam which contain two questions papers General Studies Paper 1 and General Studies Paper 2 (CSAT).
- General Studies
Total Questions: 100
Total Marks: 200
Total Time: 2 hours
- Civil Service Aptitude Test (CSAT)
Total Questions: 50
Total Marks: 100
- SPIPA preliminary Entrance exam Both papers of are MCQ based.
- 0.33% negative marking for each wrong answer.
- Preliminary Exam Papers will set in both English and Gujarati Language.
- Merit for preliminary exam will be prepared based on combined marks of both (General Studies and CSAT) papers.
Main /Written / Essay Exam
- SPIPA’s Main/ written exam contain only one paper which is an Essay paper. Only qualified candidates from preliminary exam’s combined merit list are invited for this exam. Candidate have to write two essay within 800 words from provided topics.
- 50 marks for each essay
- Final Merit / Result
- SPIPA Entrance exam’s final result are prepared based on 400 marks as per Gujarat state Government’s reservation policy.
- SPIPA Entrance Exam Merit calculation:
- Preliminary Exam Paper 1 – General Studies 200 Marks
- Preliminary Exam Paper 2 Civil Service Aptitude Test : 100 Marks
What is a SPIPA?
SPIPA is Government body for providing training to Government Employees. SPIPA also running coaching center for UPSC Civil Services and other Central Government Exam free Coaching.
Is SPIPA Government organization?
Yes, SPIPA is Government organization and its full name is Sardar Patel Institute for Public Administration.
Is there hostel facility available in SPIPA?
No. SPIPA has stopped hostel facility from last few years. Now SPIPA only provides training, reading room, lectures, library and stipend.
Is there any fee for SPIPA UPSC and other Exam Training?
No. SPIPA is not charging any fee for UPSC Coaching Centers. But candidates have to pay only Rs. 3,200 refundable deposit (Rs. 1000 training deposit + 2,200 library deposit). Ahmedabad SPIPA is charging Rs. 6,200 deposit.
1 thought on “SPIPA Training Entrance Exam 2022 for UPSC IAS, IPS and Other Central Govt. Exam”