India Post GDS 2022 Recruitment | GDS Notification 2022 | GDS Online Form Link | GDS Educational Qualification | How To Apply India post GDS | GDS Salary | GDS Application Fee | GDS Selection Process
India Post GDS (Postal Department of India) is hiring 39826 posts of Dak Sevak. Eligible and interested Candidates can download the official notification and application link below.
Postal Department of India (India Post GDS Recruitment 2022) has released the official notification for the recruitment (Recruitment) is 39826 posts of Dak Sevak in all over india. Postal Department of India is the main recruitment authority which is going to recruit the 39826 Dak Sevak posts against 1901 in the Gujarat state. Dak Sevakrecruitment 2022 pdf is now uploaded at our website and ndiapostgdsonline.gov.in. India Post Dak Sevak recruitment 2022 Online form will be filled from 02nd May 2022 to 05th June 2022.
India Post GDS 2022 Recruitment Notification Pdf
Table of Contents
Those who are interested in India Post Dak Sevak 2022 Recruitment can check details on Descriptive and Circle Wise Dak Sevak Recruitment officially Notification 2022 in the PDF link given below
India Post GDS 2022 Recruitment Online Form Link
The GDS BPM & Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 Online application and registration form link is also available on this page. The Eligible candidates need to apply though online mode only. Last date to fill the GDS BPM and Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 Online Form 05/06/2022. so candidates are requested to apply or fill the Indian Post Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form before the Last date ends.
India Post GDS 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 02nd May 2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 05th June 2022 (Till 23:59)
India Post GDS 2022 Recruitment – Overview
|Indian Postal Department
|Total no. Of posts
|Total no. Of post for Gujarat State
|Application form Starts from
|Last Date for applying online
|05/06/2022 till 23:59 hours
India Post GDS 2022 Educational Qualifications
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
The candidate should have studied the local language i.e. (Gujarati) at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
India Post GDS 2022 Recruitment: Pay Scale
Emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA) is paid to GDS.The following minimum TRCA shall be payable to different categories of GDS after engagement:
|Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
The candidate of general category has to pay the examination fee, for this the candidate is below will be able to pay the examination fee by any one of the methods
- Via post office
- Through online
The candidates belonging to the unreserved general category need to pay Rs. 100 + Charge as an application fee whereas the reserved category candidates have been exempted from paying the application fee.
- Minimum age:18 years
- Maximum age:40 years
Permissible relaxations in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:-
|Permissible age relaxation
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)*
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)* + OBC
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)* + SC/ST
Note : There will be no relaxation in upper age limit to EWS candidates. However, the persons belonging to EWS who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SC, ST and OBC shall get 10% reservation in engagement to the GDS posts.
India Post GDS Selection Process
- Selection will be made as per the system generated merit list based on the merit position of the candidate and the preference of posts submitted. This shall be subject to fulfilling of all eligibility criteria as per the rules.
- Notice for documents verification will be sent only to the most suitable candidate for the post based on merit and preference submitted.
- Provisionally selected candidate while attending to the Documents verification, the candidate has to come along with original document sand one set of photo copies for submission. Adequate time will be given to selected candidate to report with original certificates for verification. If the verification is successful, provisional engagement order will be given. Else, the next candidate in merit will get the system generated email/SMS.
Also Read : GPSSB MPHW 2022 Recruitment 1866 Post
How to Apply
Candidates who want to apply for India Post GDS BPM & Dak Sevak Recruitment can click on the link mentioned above in the article or can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website i.e. Click Here
- Click on Stage 1 Registration Option.
- Validate Contact Details i.e Mobile Number and Email id
- Enter Details as per 10th Std. Mark sheet
- Fill in the details properly which are asked along with photo and signature
- Submit the form and pay the Application Fee if required.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
India Post GDS Important Link
|India Post GDS State Wise Vacancy Details
|India Post GDS Recruitment Official Website
|Join our whatsapp Group for update
|Join our Telegram Channel for update
Thank you for reading this article. You can contact us for more information
When will India Post GDS recruitment starting date of online application ?
India Post GDS recruitment 2022 starting date of online application is 02/05/2022
What is the GDS BPM and ABPM/Dak Sevak Salary?
India Post GDS BPM Salary Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours is 12000, ABPM Dak Sevak: 10000/-
India Post GDS recruitment 2022 total number posts for Gujarat State?
India Post GDS number of post 1901 in all over in Gujarat
India Post GDS recruitment 2022 last date of online application?
India Post GDS recruitment 2022 last date of online application is 06/05/2022