GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Recruitment 2022- GPSSB (Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board) has released the official notification for the recruitment (Bharti) of 254 Junior Pharmacist in Gujarat state. The official recruitment notification is now available at it’s official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Those candidates who want to apply 254 Gujarat Junior Pharmacist Bharti 2022 can apply online at OJAS Gujarat website. The Junior Pharmacist Bharti 2022 Gujarat apply online form link has been activated on 08th February 2022
GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Recruitment 2022- Ojas Gujarat PanchayatSeva Selection Board (GPSSB) is the main recruitment authority which is going to recruit the 254Junior Pharmacist against advertisement no. GPSSB/202122/11 in the Gujarat state. OJAS Junior Pharmacist Bharti 2022 Gujarat recruitment pdf is now uploaded at our website and ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Junior Pharmacist Bharti 2022 Gujarat Online form will be filled from 08th February 2022 to 23rd February 2022.
Junior Pharmacist Bharti 2022 Recruitment Notification Pdf
Table of Contents
Those who are interested in GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Vacancy 2022 can check details on Gujarat Junior Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 in the PDF link given below.
GPSSB Junior PharmacistRecruitment 2022 Online Form Link
The GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Bharti 2022 Online application/registration form link is also available on this page. The Eligible and Interested candidates need to apply though online mode only. so candidates are requested to apply or fill the OJAS Junior Pharmacist Bharti 2022 Online Application Form before the Last date ends.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 08th February 2022 (after 01:00 PM)
- Last Date of Online Application – 23 February 2022 (Till 23:59)
GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 (OJAS) – Overview
|Selection Noard||Gujarat Panchayat Service |
Selection Board ( GPSSB )
|Also Known as||GPSSB (ગુજરાત પંચાયત સેવા પસંદગી બોર્ડ )|
|Department Name||Panchayats, Rural Housing and |
Rural Development Department
|Post name||Junior Pharmacist|
|Total no. Of posts||254|
|Application form Starts from||08/02/2022|
|Last Date for applying online||23/02/2022|
|Job Location||Gujarat State|
Junior Pharmacist Educational Qualifications
- a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or degree of Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D.) obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India ; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared as deemed to be a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956; or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government;
- a diploma in Pharmacy obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India ; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared as deemed to be a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956 and having about two years experience in dispensing the medicines in hospitals or dispensaries
- Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967;
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or Both .
- A candidate appointed by direct selection shall be required to get himself registered with the Gujarat Pharmacy Council in accordance with the provisions of the Pharmacy Act 1948 at the time of his application for direct selection, if he is not so registered.
GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Recruitment 2022: Selection Process And Pay Scale
GPSSB Recruitment 2022: Selection Process And Pay Scale The candidates applying for the Junior Pharmacist posts through GPSSB recruitment 2022 will be selected on the basis of a Written Test. The selected candidates for the GPSSB Junior Pharmacist post will be paid a salary of Rs. 31,340/-
GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
The candidate of general category has to pay the examination fee, for this the candidate is below will be able to pay the examination fee by any one of the methods
- Via post office
- Through online SBI e-pay
The candidates belonging to the unreserved general category need to pay Rs. 100 + Rs 12 Postal Charge as an application fee whereas the reserved category candidates have been exempted from paying the application fee.
How to Apply online for OJAS GPSSB Junior Pharmacist
- Visit the official website of OJAS Junior Pharmacist 2022 Click Here
- Click on “Current Advertisement → “View All → Select Advertisement by Department → GUJARAT PANCHAYAT SERVICE SELECTION BOARD (GPSSB) → SELECT advt no. 202122/11 and click on apply button
- Apply With OTR or An online application can be made by skip and filling in all the details
- Fill the required details.
- Upload Passport size Photo and signature
- Confirm application submit the form And pay the application fee
- Take print out after the final submission.
Junior Pharmacist Syllabus Pattern 2022
|Junior Pharmacist (Class-III)||1. General Awareness and General Knowledge *||35||GUJARATI||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
|જુનીયર ફાર્માસીસ્ટ||2. Gujarati Language and Grammar||20||GUJARATI||90 Minitues|
|કમ્પાઉન્ડર||3. English Language and Grammar||20||ENGLISH||90 મિનીટ|
|(વર્ગ-૩)||4. Question assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and technical knowledge with regard to the educational qualification.||75||ENGLISH|
* “General Awareness and General Knowledge” include questions related to –
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
- History of India and History of Gujarat.
- Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
- Panchayati Raj
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- Indian Economy and Planning.
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International Importance.
Thank you for reading this article. You can Contact us for more information.